Lifestyle reflects the way you live. It mirrors your personal take on the outside world, your attitudes and values. Lifestyle exhibits your personal identity.
Lifestyle Living is a niche, high-end magazine, exclusively dedicated to creative, even edgy lifestyle. It showcases the best that life has to offer, through the perspective of cutting edge design. It aims to provide a style statement through a inspired rendering of the unusual be it original designer jewellery, electronic gizmos, futuristic automobile blueprints, a hi-tech airport, an automated temperature controlled swimming pool, a celebrity’s personal space, an airline’s service design, ingenious interiors be it a spa/home/hotel or office. It includes the realm of hi fashion and cosmetics, inventive art & craft and world class paintings.
LIFESTYLE LIVING has an excellent distribution network to our selected database of hi-end consumers. It has a circulation of 58,000 copies including hi-end business class lounges of various airports internationally and domestically, hi-end affluent families, socialites, celebrities, architects, interior designers, fashion designers, corporate houses, hotels, airlines, spas, health-clubs, shopping malls, diplomats, and embassies.
Additional distribution at Airports /Airlines
1)London Heathrow airport Skyteam Lounge that caters to First and Business Class passengers travelling on or connecting from/to, a same day international flight operated by a Skyteam member airline
2) VIP Lounges of airports under Airports Authority of India including Kolkata, Chennai, Chandigarh, Thiruvananthapuram, Guwahati, Pune, Amritsar, Goa, Ahmedabad.
3) Silver Kris Lounge of Singapore Airlines at the Delhi airport at T3
4) Mumbai Airport Lounge Services (GVK Lounge) at T2 in three areas of the lounge Business / Business Premium /First class. Guest visiting MALS lounge are potential customers traveling from all 38 Airlines flying out of Mumbai. Total Footfall per day is on an average is 2000 pax ./Air India Lounge/Mumbai Domestic Lounge
5) Chennai- Travel Club Lounge Chennai for both Domestic /International catering to both Business & First Class Passengers (Guests visiting TCL are potential customers of all airlines flying out of Chennai)
6) Kolkata -Travel Club Lounge Kolkata for both domestic/ International catering to Business Class & First Class Passengers (Guests visiting TCL are potential customers of all airlines flying out of Kolkata)
Contact us today to place advertising with Lifestyle Living.